The infrared heat in a green house is just like the heat from our sun or that which our own bodies produce as they burn fuel to keep us warm. Supposedly, bodily tissues needing a boost in their output selectively absorb FIR rays. The internal production of infrared energy that normally occurs within our tissues is associated with a variety of healing processes. After boosting a tissue’s level to maximum, the remaining rays pass onward harmlessly. This phenomenon is called “Resonant Absorption”.
Reported effects of “Resonant Absorption”
– Elevates the temperature of subcutaneous layers, by expanding blood capillaries, stimulating blood circulation, increasing metabolism between blood and tissue, promoting tissue regeneration and reducing cramping.
– Penetrates 4-5 centimeters into the dermis (middle skin layer) from muscles into blood vessels, lymphatic glands and nerves.
– Affects every living cell and produces warmth. Through this cell tissue ”micro-friction” and the vibration of molecular resonance, chemicals within cells are activated.
– The warming effect can help in reducing or eliminating the waste products generated by aging, heavy metals and toxic substances, which are then secreted by the sweat and dermis-layer fat glands.
– Adjusts autonomic nerve function and reduces over-stimulation of sensory nerves.
What physical and organic processes are involved in “Resonant Absorption”
– FIR waves reach into the cell and create water molecule resonance
– The waves then produce atomic molecule resonance
– Energy conversion occurs through absorption
– It forms an effect on the heart
– It enters to the subcutaneous cell layer
– Temperature is elevated
– Capillary dilation takes place
– Extravagated blood and congested toxins are excreted
– Cells are activated
– Organ cells are repaired and protected
– The formation of enzymes is promoted
Proponents of FIR contend that when these waves penetrate our bodies, they are converted into the appropriate energy. This activates self-regulating systems in our living tissue so as to alleviate bodily imbalances and leading to recovery. It is not only a beneficial health therapy, but can also be a substitute for other therapeutic modalities.
Because of its heat penetration property, FIR is reported to radiate to the meridian points of the body. A current treatment generally last 20 minutes to an hour, but supposedly it does not hurt to use it longer. Initially, relief is only temporary, but with repeated treatments relief duration can become longer and eventually lasting.